3.03.2009

A Beautiful Home :)


Something else I really love is seeing different homes and how they are decorated both inside and out. I love open houses far too much for someone who is not in the market to by any time soon. I found this home tour on the {Sugar City Journal} blog. It is exactly my taste. I enjoyed seeing all the different way she arranged her eclectic variety of furniture and other elements of interior design. Things ranging from {West Elm} (a fave of mine), to flea market (a new fave of mine), and pick up off the side of streets (something I have yet to do). This home belongs to {Jackie} and her family from Berkeley, CA. This home truly has an incredible blend of found vintage and newer pieces that are perfectly chosen. Many things have also been built by her husband. So cool! I hope you enjoy this one as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment