3.29.2010

Natalie & Garret's Wedding Dessert Table :)

So this was my first time doing a dessert table set-up for a wedding :) What better than doing it for the wedding of a close friend!

With beautiful table runners made by the bride's mother, awesome DIY cake stands and framed chalkboards made by the bride herself, San Luis Obispo's Cowboy Cookies, a delicious chocolate cake from Claim Jumper that I decorated with flowers, and 188 cupcakes I made and decorated myself...it all came together nicely in the end :) I had so much fun baking and decorating all of them then finding a way to arrange the whole table to make it all work together. Made me really want to do this for a living...ah...someday :)

The beautiful photographs were taken by {Jake and Necia Odening} from {Mike Larson Photography}. They do incredible work - check back in a few days for some gorgeous photos taken from the whole wedding!

3 comments:

  1. That looks AWESOME. I love the gold(?) beading on the cupcakes in the last photo. You are so, so good with details!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know I don't know Natalie very well...but at the risk of being a stalker...I CANT WAIT to see the photos. I bet she was a stunning bride :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic work, Nar. I don't know how you find the time to do all of this, much less keep such a great blog, with all the hours you put in at work.

    ReplyDelete